CIO, enterprise architect, controller, process or system manager, project manager, project team member – with Bee360 everyone receives the information relevant to their role. It covers all aspects of Financial Management, Enterprise Architecture Management, and Program & Portfolio Management, thus providing a holistic and comprehensive picture.
Who benefits from Bee360?
Chief Information Officer
Innovate the business and deliver reliable, good results:
– Achieve a true partnership between IT and business, based on collaboration, by focusing on what is most important to your business.
– Improve your results by steering and driving the responsibilities in your organization.
– Manage your IT department more efficiently with transparent costs and appropriate financial figures.
Chief Finance Officer
Improve project management and deliver up-to-date and reliable data:
– Support cooperation between IT and Financial Management by communicating in a collaborative, open, and better way.
– Manage IT spending and create innovation and a competitive advantage for the company.
– As a financial organization, be a partner for the business and the entire IT.
Chief Executive Officer
Achieve better business outcomes and make IT the driving force behind innovation in your company:
– Create an atmosphere of transparency and cooperation.
– Develop sustainable products that make the company successful and fit for the future.
Enable the business processes necessary for your business:
– Create new and disruptive business models in alignment with the business.
– Optimize the costs of your IT landscape.
– Work with your business to respond to change.
Enable strategic steering:
– Provide all relevant financial information transparently in one place.
– Ensure realistic and up-to-date planning data by making your staff work in the system.
– Manage your IT department more efficiently with transparent costs and suitable financial figures
Project Management Office
Ensure that the right projects are implemented successfully and in accordance with the corporate strategy:
– Give strategic support by analyzing the profitability and the EA impacts of projects.
– Keep full portfolio control by accessing multiple plan and actual views on budget, effort, and progress.