Technical Consultant (m/f/x)
Full-time, Permanent Position • Karlsruhe, Dortmund, Germany-wide
Be Part of It
You are motivated to analyze and optimize processes in order to help our customers to work more efficiently and innovatively together with your colleagues. You also enjoy taking on challenging projects and leading them to a successful completion.
In addition, you enjoy working on technically challenging problems and issues based on underlying logics and developing suitable solutions. You also have a high affinity for IT systems and a structured way of working. This enables you to keep a clear mind even when dealing with a higher workload.
You can take responsibility for smaller projects early on and in this way develop your expertise as well as set your focus, creating various opportunities to build your career individually.
What You Have To Offer
- Fluent German & English, both written and spoken
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics, computer science, mathematics or comparable qualification
- Ideally experience in: SQL, MS SQL, Web services SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, RFC, Postman
- Willingness to perform & high quality awareness
- Strong decision making skills
- Structured way of working
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills
Our collaboration is characterized by a flat hierarchy and respectful communication at eye level. This, as well as varied projects and tasks, provide room for individual development opportunities within the company. These aspects of cooperation allow each team member to proactively contribute to the further development of our product and company. An independent way of working, a sense of responsibility, creativity and the ability to work in a team form the basis of our success. In addition to salaries customary in the industry, we also offer various benefits and freedoms that our colleagues can benefit from flexibly, depending on their personal circumstances. Also FOCUS-Business names Bee360 one of the “Top Employers for Medium-Sized Businesses 2021″.