Full-time • Germany (Remote)
Be part of IT
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process, from profiling, job postings, phone interviews to contract signing (and onboarding)
- You ensure smooth processes and an excellent candidate experience from A-Z
- You define appropriate recruiting strategies for the respective positions
- You continue to expand our talent pool and know how to use it actively
- You scan the market for current recruiting trends and contribute to our continuous improvement
- You design and post recruiting-related content on our social media channels
- You work closely with marketing colleagues on employer branding initiatives and campaigns
What you have to offer
- Whether you have an education or a university degree doesn’t matter to us!
- Important is: experience in in-house recruiting or at a recruitment agency with LinkedIn
- You are always looking for an even better search strategy, candidate experience and other ways to approach candidates due to your unbridled thirst for knowledge
- In the past, you have been able to sustainably inspire your candidates for your company/your clients
- You work in a structured and organized manner and maintain an overview even when several processes are running simultaneously
- You speak very good German and English
Why to join us?
- Permanent position? – Of course!
- You are enthusiastic about growing our Bee360 team in the long term and sustainable way, and you want to join us on our way to the international market.
- Flat hierarchies in the HR team and a wide range of development opportunities within Bee360
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Modern work equipment, also at home