Full-time, Permanent Position • Karlsruhe, Dortmund, Germany-wide
Be part of IT
You are motivated to analyze and optimize processes in order to make our customers’ work more efficient and innovative together with your colleagues. You also enjoy taking on challenging projects and leading them to a successful completion. In addition, you enjoy empowering our customers to use Bee360 on a daily basis through workshops and trainings.
During the implementation phase at the customer, you can be responsible for smaller projects at an early stage and thereby develop your expertise as well as set your focus. This creates various opportunities to build your career individually.
What you have to offer
- Fluent German & English, both written and spoken
- Successfully completed studies in the fields of business informatics, business studies
- Preferably first work experience in fields such as consulting / controlling / project project management
- Willingness to perform & high quality awareness
- Persuasiveness & decisiveness
- Structured way of working
- Confident appearance & strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel (DACH / europe-wide)
Our collaboration is characterized by a flat hierarchy and respectful communication at eye level. This, as well as varied projects and tasks, provide room for individual development opportunities within the company. These aspects of cooperation allow each team member to proactively contribute to the further development of our product and company. An independent way of working, a sense of responsibility, creativity and the ability to work in a team form the basis of our success. In addition to salaries customary in the industry, we also offer various benefits and freedoms that our colleagues can benefit from flexibly, depending on their personal circumstances. Also FOCUS-Business names Bee360 one of the “Top Employers for Medium-Sized Businesses 2021″.