And another year has gone by. 2020 was a very special year whose challenges could not have been bigger. Nevertheless, it was also a year of opportunities and change. With Bee4IT, we took the chance and, despite Corona, wrote the most successful year in the company’s history.
You and the entire Bee4IT community made this possible for us, so we now sincerely thank you for your support and trust. We say thank you for:
- making remote-project-work possible – who would have thought that, under these circumstances, consulting remotely would work just as well as on-site?
- the enthusiasm shown towards the Clausmark Digital University (CMDU), where we publish new content weekly in collaboration with clients, prospects, analysts, partners and academia.
- the interest in our new Bee4IT cloud, which is entirely hosted by us in Karlsruhe.
- the successful cooperation with our globally growing partner community, especially with our strategic partner NTT Data (external link).
- for the exciting challenges and the appreciation of our work. This is directly reflected in the satisfaction of our staff, who once again voted Clausmark a Top Employer for SMEs in 2020.
And what will 2021 bring? Bee4IT turns into Bee360!
Bee4IT has long been used also outside of IT, after all, technology is used across the entire company. IT is seen less as a separate company within the company, but is increasingly acting as an innovator throughout the company.
To reflect this reality, we are dissolving the close reference to IT in the product name. That’s why Bee4IT has become Bee360 – a platform for holistic control that enables the entire company to innovate. Based on state-of-the-art technologies, it is user-centred and easy to use via comfortable apps. Thanks to our new location in Asia, Bee360 is now also available via a 24/7 Plug-and-Play cloud service.
We wish you a healthy and successful 2021, a year in which we will hopefully all come out of the pandemic stronger and be able to celebrate many more successes together.